Covermade Bedding Products are machine washable and easy to care for!
Care Instructions for Self Laundering Covermade Comforters:
- Spot treat any stains.
- Connect the Covermade elastic (velcro) before loading into washer.
- As with any comforter, due to their bulk and size, only use a standard to large capacity washing machine. Do not use an apartment size/stackable washer unit.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Place the comforter loosely into the machine.
*Pro tip: run a lint roller over the comforter prior to laundering to remove any loose fuzz/lint. This is better for your washing machine too!
- Tumble dry, use LOW heat only. It is best to dry longer, on low heat. DO NOT use high heat.
- As with any comforter, due to their bulk and size, use a standard to large capacity dryer. Do not use an apartment size/stackable washer unit.
- Remove the comforter from the dryer periodically to fluff and reposition to eliminate “wet spots”.
- Remove promptly once dry.
- If desired, you can use a steamer or the steam setting on your iron to smooth out any wrinkles.
*Dry cleaning is not recommended for your comforter. However, if you'd rather have a laundering service wash and dry your comforter, you could take it to a cleaners that has 'wash and fold services' and have them launder per the instructions.
Care Instructions for Self Laundering Covermade Pillows:
Launder only the cover of the pillow.
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Do not soak more than 30 minutes.
- Tumble dry low heat. Do not use high heat.
- Low heat iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Use of a pillow protector and a pillowcase is recommended to further prolong the life of your pillow.
Should you have any questions about caring for our products, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org