What Type of Cleaner are You?
There are a few types of people when it comes to keeping your home clean and tidy.
We’ll talk about a few of these types in this week’s blog.
The Constant Cleaners
- They use CoverMade® comforter sets to make their beds in seconds.
- They keep a sponge in the shower and wipe the walls down while they shower.
- They have the kids use paper plates often.
- Every season they purge unused/unwanted items.
- They constantly keep on top of clutter, managing it a little day by day instead of letting it all pile up.
- They keep Windex wipes and bleach wipes under every sink so they are always handy.
Clean But Messy
- These people don’t like dirt or germs but don’t mind clutter and a bit of disorder.
- They may have clean laundry in the basket, but it may not get folded before its worn again.
- They are big on clean, disinfected bathrooms and kitchens but they leave out daily use items for easy access.
- They tend to leave a trail around the house, even as they clean.
- They thoroughly clean the kitchen counters at least once a week.
- The clean counters are instantly covered by pots and pans and plates.
The Party Cleaners
- They only deep clean when people are coming over.
- They’ll schedule a party *just* to get the house clean.
- They need pressure to perform.
- They love a clean house, but just can’t seem to get it done on a regular basis.
There is something to be learned from each of these types. Shop today for a CoverMade comforter and say goodbye to time consuming bed making! Save $40 on your first purchase.