Recently, we’ve been covering some handy tips to help you keep your house tidy and clean. Since keeping the house clean is an ongoing task, the more tips you can apply to your tasks, the better! Some of them will be ones you try once and they just don’t work for you, and others may become part of your daily routine. We hope, of course, that you enjoy our tips and that you keep checking back for more!
- Figure out your weak points and go buy something that will help you strengthen that point.
- If you just can’t get your bed made, try a CoverMade® stay-put comforter. The foot of the comforter is held in place so you’ll have only to pull the top into place in the morning – and pop the pillows on top – and your bed will look great!
- If your bad habit is leaving your clothes everywhere, go get yourself a nice new hamper or laundry basket and some good, wooden or no-slip hangers to entice yourself into using them.
Be Time Efficient
- Set a timer on your phone and turn the radio on, and bop around and clean as fast as you can. It sounds silly, but seriously, you’ll be amazed at how much you can do in just a few minutes.
- When you are waiting for the water to boil, or waiting for the kids to tie their shoes, take that opportunity to do just one or two things that you are always putting off, such as wiping the fingerprints off the door knobs. It all adds up.
- Keep a sponge in the shower so that when you are giving your hair time to absorb that fancy conditioner you bought, you can wipe down the shelf in the shower or the top of the frame of the glass doors.
Shop for your CoverMade Comforter and duvet cover and save $40 on your first purchase!