Covermade® comforters and duvet covers are all about the bedroom. We cherish good nights of sleep, great naps and walking into our bedrooms after a long, busy day to see our bedrooms clean and tidy.
Make Yourself a Priority
- The rest of the house may experience high tides and low tides of messiness but our bedrooms should be our sanctuaries of peace and calm and dare we say it, control!
- Such islands of peace and calm don’t just happen, they are made, carved out of the mess and bad habits transformed into good habits.
- They happen when we put our own priorities first, for even a few minutes a day.
- The kids can wait, our partners can handle setting the breakfast table and the dog can bark, let them.
- Give yourself a few minutes to clean your room.
What follows are some tips to help you make your bedroom your sanctuary.
- Put away your clothes. Transform your floordrobe back into a wardrobe by hanging up the clothes you tried on but decided against. Toss the dirty clothes in the laundry basket.
- Clean the mirrors.
- Toothpaste seems to magically spot the mirrors but a quick wipe will make it feel like you are getting ready for someone special to visit- wait! You are! You!
- You are that special person and you deserve clean mirrors!
- Make your bed. It only takes a few minutes to do so, and maybe even quicker if you have a stay put comforter from CoverMade®.
- Covermade comforters have a wide elastic band at the foot to hold them in place so you have only to straighten the top of the bed to make it look nice.
Shop today for your Covermade Comforter set and get $40 off your first purchase.