Relationship help from a comforter?
Surely I jest.
Covermade™ stay put comforters can save you doling out, or getting grief from, your partner. We all know that being in a stable long-term relationship is good for our health. We all benefit from having a steady partner. A part of having a partner is sleeping in the same bed at night.
There can be some speed bumps in this part of the relationship.
- Sleeping next to a snoring partner, whether they are male or female, can be a disruption to our normal sleep patterns.
- Valuing their presence, and loving them won’t help you sleep if they sound like a lumber yard.
- Try some ear plugs and suggest they get checked for sleep apnea.
- Some of us love to sleep in a cold room, to better stack the warm, heavy blankets upon us for maximum coziness.
- Others like to sleep in a warm room with one leg out of the sheet since even that makes us feel shut in.
- Couples need to compromise and adjust blankets, and pajama choices to get along on this one.
- “It wasn’t me, it was you!”
- “I don’t mean to steal the blankets – I’m asleep!”
- “The blankets are on my side because you got hot and threw them over here!”
- If you’ve heard, or uttered, any of these phrases, chances are you either are or live with a blanket stealer.
- This really is a hard thing to control since the person doing the stealing really is asleep, and so not consciously choosing to steal the blankets.
- Try the Covermade™ comforter. It’s designed to stay in place all night long, foiling blanket stealers.
- Stopping the stealing may lead to fewer blanket entanglement (pun intended).
- Shop today and save $40!